Resources for HR professionals – summer read
We are living these days in full summer vibe vacation. Even if the recruiting processes are now working at low pace and most of the jobs are on hold, this is possibly the best time to prepare things in advance. For instance, this is the perfect time to think over the HR processes, to work on the autumn schedules, analyze the HR company’s objectives and so on. What better way to do this if not to get some extra inspiration and know-how from the best in the industry?!
So, we set up a list of 6 articles to give you vision and new perspectives on this topic and 6 HR blogs or websites to follow for inspiration and information up-to date.
6 articles to read:
1. If You Want to Motivate Employees, Stop Trusting Your Instincts – link here.
2. Google for Jobs: What Do HR and Recruiting Leaders Need to Do Next? – link here.
3. 4 Powerful Applications of Big Data in HR – link here.
4. How To Win (Not Just Fight) The War For Talent – link here.
5. The Psychology of People Analytics – link here.
6. The people power of transformations – link here.
6 HR blogs to follow starting now:
1. Harvard Business Review – a general management magazine, with topics including leadership, organizational change, HR, negotiation, strategy, operations, marketing, finance, and managing people.
2. Society for human resource management (HR Magazine) – the most widely read and respected human resources publication in the world. It provides up-to-date news, features and analysis of topics of interest to HR professionals at all career levels, and highlights HR’s essential, strategic role.
3. Entrepreneur – Human Resources – a north American magazine and website that carries news stories about entrepreneurship, small business management, and business. It also has a human resources section, with dozens of articles on this matter.
4. Human Resources Professionals Worldwide – a LinkedIn group, aimed to gather HR professionals from all over the world, where you can connect with fellow colleagues from the industry.
5. People Matters – an Indian HR media platform that aims to foster ideas between HR-related professionals. People Matters prints a homonym magazine, conducts research and creates events focused on human resources.
6. HR Zone – an online human resources publication with articles and free resources and tools to help you.
We hope you are enjoying your days off or your more relaxed working summer days.